Australia is a developed country with several employment options, better living standards and attractive infrastructure. Many cities of Australia have been rated as the world’s most livable destinations. There are various benefits of shifting to Australia for education, business, job or for permanent settlement.
1. Australia offers better work opportunities for skilled workers with competitive salaries. The companies provide proper space and growth opportunities. Moreover, it is quite easy to balance your work life with your personal life.
2. Australia provides better living options. Even if the cost of living is high, so is the standard of living, which is covered by high salaries.
3. Australia has reasonably priced schools and reputed universities which provide very good education to its residents.
4. Australia is known for its good climate and environment friendly initiatives. Sporting events and outdoor activities are quite common in Australia.
5. The hospitals in Australia provide high quality health care facilities with well-equipped infrastructure to its residents as well as expats.
We are associated with the Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), who is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA). The Code of Conduct for registered MARA agents is set out in legislation to regulate the conduct of registered migration agents. The Office of the MARA is an office attached to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and the functions are set out in Section 316 of the Migration Act 1958. As the industry regulator for Australian migration agent services MARA administers a comprehensive regulatory framework, including relevant provisions of the Act. It may be noted that only MARA registered agents can provide immigration assistance, except where an exemption is provided for by the Migration Act 1958 and or the Migration Agents regulations 1998.
We, at Ohm Consultant, provide you with professional advice and assistance for filing your application for migration to Australia under a variety of Visa schemes. We will ensure that, all the details are correctly filled and that all the required documentation is in place.
Not everyone is eligible to migrate to Australia. If migration to Australia is something you have always dreamed of doing, it is best to apply when you are eligible. Australia Immigration laws are complex and change frequently in keeping up with the changed market conditions on account of skills shortages or otherwise, social economic compulsions, etc.
It is to your advantage to seek professional advice and assistance when lodging a visa application to ensure you are being correctly assessed for your migration (whether temporary or permanent) application.
Australia follows a point based immigration system and one gets selected for the visa based on the scores one receives in the point system. There is also no need for IELTS certification to be done for getting eligible for an Australian visa. The Australian immigration rules and policies apply equally to all the immigrants as they promote equality. The rules are made keeping country’s progress, economy, community, culture and industries. The rules are subject to change based on these factors.
In today’s world a lot of Indians migrate to Australia for better education or living standards and they are seen thriving in their lives. The Australian working conditions, social environment and basic facilities suit the needs of Indians, which has led to a large number of Indians to migrate to Australia.
Ohm Consultant is a leading consultancy service provider for all the newbies who wish to move to Australia. We offer our best services and proper assistance which will help you to make through the visa process easily and start a new life without any hassle in another country.
We deal in following visa types
1. Student Visa Subclass 500
2. Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485- TR Visa)
3. Skilled Independent (subclass 189, also referred to as PR Visa)
4. Work Visa: Temporary (Skilled)Visa(TR) Sub class 457 , Employer Nomination /Sponsorship Sub Class 186)
5. Sponsored Visa: Skilled sponsored Visa( subclass 190), Skilled Regional Visa(provisional) Subclass 489)
6. Business Visa: Business owner visa (Subclass 890), Business Talent Visa(subclass 132), Investor Visa (subclass 891)
7. Travel Visa Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
8. Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801)
9. Family visa: Sponsored Family Visitor visa (subclass 679)
10. MRT(Migration Review Tribunal)